Sunday, March 11, 2007

Eighteen months - time for a riding toy

Alex will be 18 months old this week, so I decided it's time for a bike. Well, sort of a bike. It has wheels and you sit on it. But he'd prefer to lay on the floor next to it and play with the wheels. The boy is obsessed with wheels. We had beautiful warm weather again this weekend, so I broke out the summer pajamas tonight. I bought these off the Nordstrom sales rack last summer. They didn't look quite so girly at the time. This is the first time I've put them on Alex....or should we call him Alexa when he's wearing them?


2 comments:

Kerry said...

he looks so old in that picture! glad you told me where to find alex pictures :-)

meichun said...

thank you for sharing the latest picture of Alex, love to read all about him.---meichun