Saturday, October 10, 2009

Between two Gotcha Days

A little more than a year ago Melinda joined our family. A little less that three years ago, we were in Taiwan picking up Alex. On either side of those travel anniversaries, they each have birthdays. Alex turned four a week before we celebrated Melinda's '1 year home' adoption day, and Melinda will turn two just two weeks after Alex's '3 years home' adoption day. So from mid-September to mid-November it is one celebration after the next with these two. I can't think of a better way to spend the Autumn!


One Year Ago


Today (believe it or not, that's a smile)


Three years ago

Today


3 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Happy Autumn! :) So many wonderful celebrations :) I can't wait to have my SECOND baby home too :)

hugs
Tami
BELIEIVING IN FAITH for God to provide the funds to bring Jeremiah home quickly
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Lindsey from The R House said...

Hello!

I am the Community Manager for AdoptionVoices.com--the rapidly growing adoption social network.

I wanted to personally invite you to participate in AdoptionVoices for free by adding a profile for yourself (or your family) and connecting with others who share a similar passion for adoption. You can events, create and host groups, upload success videos, etc. We think you would be a perfect fit!

To join, simply go to www.adoptionvoices.com and click on the "sign up" box in the top right corner.

It only takes about 5 minutes to set up a quick profile.

Please let me know if you have any questions; it would be my pleasure to assist you in any way I can.


See you on AdoptionVoices! ;)

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Just wanted to pop in and say Happy Fall :) and an early Happy Thanksgiving! :) I dont think I have your main email address and you haven't had a new post in a while so I just thought I would leave my greeting here :)

Big hugs,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogpsot.com