Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cupcakes!


I've been spending alot of time knitting lately. Mostly gifts for others. But in the last couple of weeks I've turned my attention to knitting with a purpose: to help bring Hui-Min home. I've stocked my Etsy shop with some adorable knitted cupcakes. The first half dozen have been set aside for Hui-Min and Ella - special 1st birthday gifts for my two favorite nearly-one-year-olds. The others I am selling as an adoption fundraiser to help defray some of our travel costs. If you have a wee someone who would enjoy pretend tea parties complete with life like treats, please consider purchasing some!

1 comment:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

How much are you selling them for? Do you have a boy looking one?

hugs
Tami
Noah's Mommy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com